The client is a world leader in supplying highly specialised naval, terrestrial and airborne systems across defence markets.
The package includes:
- Competitive salaries
- Interesting defence projects
- Benefits package
The ideal candidate will have:
- HNC/Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment
- Experience using ERP Systems
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt
The role responsibilities are:
- To plan and co-ordinate New Product Introductions
- Plan and co-ordinate tooling, test and capital equipment required for production.
- Create assembly instructions and work instructions to ensure uniform, repeatable practices are followed by production.
- Develop manufacturing plans, detailed layout plans of the production area, process maps, cycle times, resourcing requirements.
- To supports the development of the supply chain for a project by dealing with any technical queries and assist suppliers.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn